Packaging Efficiency Audit
The need to review packing efficiency has never been more important, nor relevant, as it is today.
Reducing packaging costs, increasing packing efficiency and the need to be more sustainable are all driving factors for improvement for businesses that ship goods.
At Easypack, we understand packing operations better than anyone. Over the last 25 years we have worked with warehouse and logistic personnel across pretty much every sector, so in terms of advice, you’re in good hands.
Our Packaging Efficiency Audit can enlighten you to an array of improvements and alternative packing ideas that can transform your operations. We can advise on:
- How to reduce packaging waste and costs
- How to increase packing efficiency
- How to reduce storage space
- Improving operator packing techniques
- The benefits of ergonomic packaging systems
- The environmental benefits of sustainable packing
- The flexibility and strength of recycled paper packaging
- Measuring speed of output
- How to use less packaging without compromising strength
We can send one of our team of experts to assess your current protective packaging or void fill operations and provide you with a written assessment and a proposed list of recommendations.
To book an audit simply call or email us, or complete our contact form and we will be in touch by return to arrange a site visit.