Out Now! Our new Guide to Packaging Techniques
Sunday, 28 August 2016
Whilst we all want to ensure that goods are fully supported and protected from the moment the box is sealed, there are many more effective and efficient ways of achieving this without wasting both time and unnecessary void-fill. Using the right packaging techniques can save a great deal of time, effort and money, so to give you a helping hand, we've produced a new guide packaging techniques.
From block and brace through to cushioning and coiling, you’ll be surprised how versatile our paper packaging can be when the best techniques are applied!
Our useful packaging techniques guide includes:
• A whole range of fast and efficient packaging methods
• How to apply each individual method
• Suggestions on how to package oddly-shaped products
• Advice on how to protect the most fragile of items without using total void-fill
• Tips on how to provide greater in-box protection while using less paper
• Ways of saving on time, resources and ultimately cost
Alternatively, if you would like to book some packaging training from one of our many experts, please don't hesitate to get in touch as it's free for all of our customers.