At Pregis, we are all about being ‘green’. The very essence of our business is sustainability, both in-house and by helping our customers be more sustainable through our solutions and services.
Of course, all of our paper packaging is 100% recycled, 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable, and it all comes from sustainable sources meaning no new trees are cut down to produce our paper.
Our environmental policy states that we will work towards:
- Producing products that are designed to reduce the effect on the environment by being recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
- Promoting environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Ensuring that we comply with all relevant environmental and health and safety legislation
- Specifying and purchasing sustainable, recycled and recyclable materials whenever possible
- Reducing energy usage throughout the company by increased energy efficiency
- Reducing waste through re-using or recycling the maximum amount of material
- Avoiding the use of hazardous materials and products
Each year, we issue our customers with a tree certificate which shows how many new trees they have saved during the year by using our environmentally friendly packaging. This is a very strong message which is much valued by our customers and theirs too.
It’s so easy to switch, so if you would like to know how you can reduce waste, protect your goods in transit with environmentally friendly packaging and save money, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!